Quality Systems Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£37000 - £41000|
- Quality Systems Engineer – Slough
£37000 - £41000, 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme
This medium sized manufacturer of precision engineered electronic and mechanical products is part of a larger global group company. They are seeking an experienced Quality Systems Engineer to help ensure that the quality management system (QMS) is maintained and compliant with ISO9001:2015. In addition, you will ensure that customer issues are dealt with efficiently using established business systems as well as monitoring trends through KPIs.
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee effective implementation of Quality Management System throughout the company, including business accreditations.
- Maintain Quality Manual and Quality Procedures.
- Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors.
- Coordinate review of Quality procedures associated with site continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support and lead process improvement activities.
- Ensure company documents reflect internal and external standards and processes.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure all documentation meets the current ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Manage global quality customer response system (CRMoD) ensuring all customer issues are dealt with promptly.
- Ensure robust failure / root cause analysis is performed, ensuring resolution for customer complaints and process-related concerns which are reported through CRMoD.
- Report customer based quality metrics and implement continuous improvement projects
- Drive focus and actions on process / system improvements to prevent reoccurrence of systematic issues
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
You should ideally have a good mix of the following;
- Engineering degree or similar
- Previous experience working as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of quality / business systems (ISO9001:2008 / 2015 or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focus, Persuades, Interpersonal savvy
- Builds effective teams, Collaborates, Drives engagement
- Plans and aligns