Mechanical Assembler (Shifts)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Mechanical Assembler – Slough
£21164, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
37 hours a week - rotates between a week of early and a week of late shifts:
Early Shift - (6am-2.15pm, Monday to Thursday, 6am-12pm Friday)
Late Shift - (1.45pm-10pm, Monday to Thursday, 12pm-6pm Friday)
Our client manufactures small to medium sized mechanical assemblies. As Mechanical Assembler, you will work in a team, following assembly diagrams.
- Build high quality electronic / mechanical assemblies to correct requirements
- Potting, soldering, assembly, test and calibration
- Tube cutting, and lathe work may be required
The successful Assembler should have;
- Previous mechanical assembly / production build experience
- Previous soldering experience preferred but not essential
- Able to follow written and verbal engineering build instructions