Senior Electronics Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Senior Electronics Engineer – Slough, Berkshire
c.£50000, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, 25 Days Holiday
Our client manufactures precision engineered instrumentation devices used in the field for a diverse range of measurement applications. As Senior Electronics Engineer you will provide the lead on all specifications, design, development and support of all products in the portfolio, delivering new designs, maintaining the existing product range and dealing with upgrades, enhancements and obsolescence issues.
Senior Electronics Engineer responsibilities;
- Design and delivery of all electronic solutions.
- Produce test specifications and design and production documentation.
- Work with project and product managers to define specifications and deliver designs.
- Work with System Architect and other senior functional leaders to optimise the interaction between electronic, mechanical and software components in all designs.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The Senior Electronics Engineer should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Physics (a post graduate qualification is advantageous).
- Considerable experience of Electronic PCB design from cradle to grave.
- Demonstrable success in leading electronic design projects.
- CADENCE experience (other ECAD systems considered).
- Analogue simulation e.g. PSpice.
- PCB test methodologies including bench-top and full ATE systems.
- Designs of technologies appropriate for products operating in harsh, hazardous and flammable environments.
- Knowledge of safety and reliability standard (IEC61508).
- Some basic knowledge of computer programmes such as C, Visual Basic, assembly language etc.