This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temp / Contract|
|Salary||£9.78 per hour Umbrella|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Office Administrator – West Drayton
£9.78 per hour via Umbrella Company
3 Month Contract initially (potential to become a permanent role)
Part Time Hours (16 - 20 per week over 3 days)
Flexible start and finish times
This small, friendly engineering company seeks a part time general office administrator to help across various departments.
- Telephone answering and routing.
- Opening and distributing mail.
- Managing and filing of sales, purchasing and production paperwork, including archiving and scanning.
- Dealing with sales order progress calls and liaising with production.
- Sales Order entry and acknowledgement.
- Assist with Sales Order dispatch (DHL/TNT)
- Sales invoicing (and credit notes)
- Sales Portal entry. (Electronic sales order acknowledgement and invoicing.
- Customer file maintenance (Concept).
- Updating purchase prices (Concept).
- Purchase orders (Concept).
- Reconciliation of carriers’ invoices.
- Returned goods administration.
- Requisition of office stationary.
- Purchase order progress support.
The ideal candidate should have previous general office administration experience and the following;
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Be reliable and conscientious.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to build good working relationships with people.
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Customer focused – service orientated.
- Good computer skills. Competent in the use of Word, Works and Excel.