Project Engineer / Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Project Engineer / Manager – Hatfield
Excellent Salary & Excellent Benefits
This leading company custom designs, installs and commissions automation hardware solutions which are utilised by customers in the FMCG market sector. State of the art robotic machines, pick, place and distribute products within warehouse environments in readiness for distribution.
The overall objective of the Project Engineer / Manager is to act as the “Central Focal Point” for the delivery of bespoke automation projects to customers. This will involve the matrix management and utilisation of resources from supply chain, technical design, installation, planning and application engineering.
We are seeking;
- A Project Engineer with project management skills.
- A broad range of experience and exposure to different engineering disciplines, ideally gained from a mix of different engineering sectors.
- Qualifications to HND / Degree level or equivalent.
- MS Project experience (desirably)
- Commercial awareness
- A willingness to travel in the UK and abroad
- You should be happy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment and be able to deal easily with changing priorities.
This in an exciting, varied and interesting role with a successful, growing company, offering good career development prospects. For further information, please forward a copy of your CV.