This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Home Counties , Southern England, South Wales|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBuckinghamshire, EnglandEssex, EnglandHertfordshire, EnglandLondon, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandSurrey, England|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Electrician – Speed / Safety Cameras
Home Based - Covers Home Counties, Southern England, South Wales
Key Skills: Electrician, Installation, PPM, Roadside / Street Working / ITS Equipment, 17th Edition
- This large multinational company seeks an Electrician to carry out installation, maintenance and repairs to speed and safety cameras.
- This will involve preventative maintenance such as lubrication and cleaning as well as working alongside the customer’s engineers.
- The role will involve all aspects of the installation process from site survey to the full installation of camera enforcement sites and ongoing field maintenance.
- Must hold City & Guilds qualifications in Requirements for Electrical Installations and Inspection and Test (BS7671) 17th Edition
- Networking experience is desirable but not essential
- Should ideally hold G39 qualification
- National Highways Sector Scheme 8 qualified
Salary - £32000, Paid Overtime, Company Van, Pension, 25 Days Holiday
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30 – 4.30pm
Training – 12 months spent shadowing local engineer
Key Words: Field Service Engineer, Field Service Technician, Field Service Electrician, Electrical, Maintenance, Wiring, road side, street working, G39, traffic, ITS equipment, NNPV3