Automation Product Specialist
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Automation Product Specialist – Hatfield
Excellent Salary & Benefits
This leading company custom designs, installs and commissions automation hardware solutions for customers in the FMCG market sector. State of the art robotic machines, pick, place and distribute products within warehouse environments in readiness for distribution.
As Engineering Product Specialist, you will work to make automation solutions deployed at customer sites a reality, becoming in time the subject matter expert. You will be customer facing, conducting site surveys to establish the parameters for installations, acting as application, configuration and product engineer. You will feedback your findings to the in-house product development team as well as sub-contract engineering suppliers and hardware and coding teams to help steer them to create a bespoke customer solution. You will also supply sub-contract installation teams with the right specification for fitting.
The ideal candidate should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
- A technical qualification to HND or Degree level, ideally in electronic, mechatronic or systems engineering.
- The ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be innovative in thought, able to design and propose alternative solutions when faced with barriers.
- Experience of projects and products in highly automated environments.
- Good technical competence relating to automation and general engineering.
- Able to deliver projects on time and to budget.