Mechanical Design Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Acton, West London|
|Area||London, EnglandMiddlesex, England|
|Salary||£31000 - £37500|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Mechanical Design Engineer – West London
£30000-£37500, Bonus, 21 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Healthcare
This established organisation designs and manufactures small to medium sized electro-mechanical assemblies incorporating machined and cast parts in various metals and plastics, housing electronic circuitry. Products are designed to tight geometric tolerances for use in industrial applications worldwide.
- Ownership of multiple design projects
- Design and develop products from concept through to production using Solidworks for 3D solid modelling and AutoCAD for 2D draughting
- Report on project progress and development testing carried out to ISO9001 standards
You should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
- HNC / HND or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- 3D solid modelling using SolidWorks. 2D draughting using AutoCAD
- A good knowledge of BS 8888 drawing practices (desirable)
- Knowledge of design processes and best practice
- Previous project work experience an advantage
- Capable of working with minimum supervision and problem solving
- Competent user of MS Office for reporting, engineering calculations, test sheets etc.