Project Controller / Coordinator
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£27000 - £43000|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Project Controller / Coordinator – Stevenage
Key Skills: Project reporting, performance analysis, cost analysis, budget, time, risk management, MS Excel.
This multinational, system engineering company designs, develops and manufactures products for the aerospace and defence sectors. They have multiple, complex projects that span the globe and offer the right candidate excellent career development opportunities.
Working within a team of 60 project controllers and planners, you will work with project managers, engineers and the project business team to monitor, supply, analyse and manage project information for stakeholders.
- Project performance analysis
- Challenge product performance data, turning it into relevant, accurate reports
- Support project planning and scheduling
- Monitor project risks and opportunities
The ideal candidate should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
- Previous project coordination / control experience within an engineering business ideally
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Formula, Lookups, Pivots, Graphics)
- Experience in enterprise business management tools such as MS Project, Primavera, ARM, Predict etc.
- Ability to analyse performance data and define route variance causes and impacts
£27000 - £43000, Bonus Scheme, Paid Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Medical Insurance, Onsite Facilities, Sporting Activities, Training & Development opportunities