This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temp / Contract|
|Area||East Sussex, England|
|Salary||£12.75 p/h LTD/Umbrella Rate|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Quality Inspector – Crawley
Contract until 31/12/18
£12.75 p/h LTD/Umbrella Rate
Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Our client assembles a range of electro-mechanical devices containing electronic, mechanical and software components. They are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Inspector to fulfil a contract role.
- Inspect sub-assemblies and finished devices
- Accept or reject devices based on quality criteria
- Use drawings, inspection instructions and parts specifications to decipher requirements
- Confirm installation of correct software release versions
The ideal Quality Inspector should have previous relevant experience and the following skills and experience;
- Able to use hand measurement tools, callipers, micrometres and multi-meters
- Experience in an assembly environment
- Knowledge of electromechanical devices
- Experience working from engineering drawings and written procedures