Field Service Engineer
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Commutable to Slough (Home Based)|
|Area||Berkshire, EnglandBuckinghamshire, EnglandHertfordshire, EnglandLondon, EnglandMiddlesex, EnglandOxfordshire, England|
|Salary||Up to £31000|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Field Service Engineer – UK – Based commutable to Slough
Up to £31000, Company Car, 25 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Laptop, Phone
A specialist market leader, renowned for their forward-thinking products, support services and complete solutions. Our client installs, commissions, repairs & calibrates a range of special purpose electro-mechanical machines used by industrial manufacturers in various industries including food processing, automotive and medical.
Following expansion, they seek to recruit a customer focused Field Service Engineer to cover the UK and to be commutable to the office/workshop in Slough.
The successful candidate will be based from home.
You will spend approximately 80% of your time in the field and 20% in the workshop in Slough with the following duties.
· Service, Repair, Calibration and maintenance
· Electromechanical fault finding (PCB Level)
· Customising machines
· Commissioning new equipment
· Proven electro-mechanical engineering background.
· A recognised electrical/electronic qualification
· Ability to fault find and read electrical wiring diagrams.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Sound communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
· Excellent fault-finding skills.
· Fault finding to PCB level
· Flexible approach to work.
Knowledge of simple pneumatics or hydraulics
Full product training will be given at the company’s UK and European plants