This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£38000 - £44000|
|Advertiser||Zebra Technical Recruitment|
- Quality Engineer – Slough
£38000 - £44000, 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme
Key Areas: lean manufacturing, electronic, mechanical, route cause analysis, data analysis, six sigma, QMS improvements, Customer Response System Management, CAPA
Working for this successful SME manufacturer of electro-mechanical products, this role has a dual focus; continuous improvement to the company Quality Management System to ensure compliance to ISO9001:2015 and management of a quality customer response system (CRMoD) to ensure all customer issues are dealt with promptly.
- Monitor trends through KPIs, ensuring quality improvements are made through continuous improvement process.
- Drive failure / root cause analysis, ensuring resolution of customer complaints and process-related concerns which are reported through CRMoD and fed into a CAPA system.
- Oversee effective implementation of QMS throughout the company.
- Maintain Quality Manual and Quality Procedures.
- Conduct Quality Systems audits and assist in training/guidance to other auditors.
You should ideally have a good mix of the following;
- Engineering degree or similar
- Previous experience working as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in implementing quality improvement activities
- Data analysis and route cause analysis skills
- Knowledge of quality / business systems (ISO9001:2008 / 2015 or equivalent)
- Six Sigma &/or lean manufacturing experience would be ideal